scappadays.com hosts an e-commerce portal promoting the products and services of different providers and the material that is available on our website is supplied to us by or on behalf of those providers. scappadays.com publishes the material online in good faith although, from time to time and without us knowing, material published online may be in breach of a third party's intellectual property rights including copyright, design rights, or trademarks.
If you are concerned that you have found material on our website for which you believe infringes your intellectual property rights, please contact us in writing using the contact details below with the following information:
- Your contact details (full name, postal address, telephone contact number, email address).
- The full URL on our website where you found the material.
- The full details of the material - describe the protected material in as much detail as possible so that the specific content and format may be readily identified. Specify exactly the extent of use (for example by quoting text that has been copied or by using this image).
- Proof that you hold the rights or are an authorized representative by providing us with details of any registrations.
Please note that contacting us by other means than email to [email protected] or not providing us with sufficient information to be able to identify the material that you are complaining about or to verify that you are a rights holder, is likely to delay the verification procedure.
Upon receipt of notification, the following procedure is initiated:
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint by email and will make an initial assessment of the complaint.
- Upon receipt of a valid complaint the material will be temporarily removed from the website, pending investigation.
- We will contact the provider who supplied the material, if relevant. The provider will be notified that the material is subject to a complaint, under what grounds and will be encouraged to address the complaints concerned.
- We commit to resolve the issue swiftly and amicably and the satisfaction of all parties with the following possible outcomes:
- The material is reinstated onto the website unchanged.
- The material is reinstated onto the website with changes.
- The material is permanently removed from the website.
- You will be informed of the outcome of the investigation as soon as reasonably possible.